Affordable Electricians Near You
- Get the best electrician quotes available.
- Kandua electricians have been background checked.
- Electricians have over 10 years experience.
- Read reviews of electricians before you hire them.
- Our preferred electricians will contact you directly.
Get Quotes From The Best Electrician Companies
Electricians in Germiston
Get 3 free quotes from vetted professionals rated an average of 4.8★
What type of electrical work do you need done?
Are you a service provider? Click here
The Kandua Pledge
Look out for the badge at the top of each electrician's profile.
Electricians on Kandua are all qualified. Ensuring the highest standard of work, we double check references of previous work.
Each service provider is reviewed by people in your community. Our electricians hold 4.5 stars on average.
NQOLWA ENTERPRISES PTY LTD
Electrician, Solar Specialist, Plumber + 1 more
Thabo knows his stuff and is very passionate and takes pride in his work.
— Lucas in Alberton, Alberton
Recent projects: retiling
Very well mannered, neat and tidy , Trustworthy and did a few other jobs for family and friends .
— Imraan in Kensington, Johannesburg
Electrician, Handyman, Painter + 1 more
Nice neat job and all working perfectly first time.
— Deon in Sunward Park, Boksburg
Electrician, Security Specialist, Painter
Usually 2.4km from Germiston
Recent projects: plumbing
My wife saw an advert of his on the newspaper and he came to our house and did the job. I like his personality, he is worth every cent.
— Peter in Germiston, Ekurhuleni
Recent projects: painting
He explained and showed me all that needed to be repaired or changed
— David in Malvern, Johannesburg
Electrician, Solar Specialist
Usually 11.5km from Germiston
Recent projects: tiling
we needed to install a 110kw Actuator pump at our site, Nkosi Came and did the whole complete Job, wiring to pump commissioning
— Andile Mahlangu in Germiston, Ekurhuleni
Electrician, Garage and Gate Motor Specialist, Gas Specialist
Mike knows what he doing no need for supervision he is a hard working guy.
— Salmina in Yeoville, Johannesburg
Usually 3.9km from Germiston
He is a good person with a good character. His work is excellent I love working with him. I will recommend him to someone else. Definitely I will call him again next time if I need assistance.
— Anastasios in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Electrician, CCTV Specialist, Solar Specialist + 1 more
Usually 12.8km from Germiston
He always treats my clients with respect and professionalism they deserve . He is very consistent and reliable and does not need to be monitored. I will continue to refer him to my clients when needed.
— Privilege in Elspark, Germiston
Electrician, Solar Specialist
Lucky is the most honest person. You can leave him to do his work and he will tell you exactly what was done and what was not required.
— Su-anne in Activia Park, Germiston
When should you call an electrician?
- If you have electrical circuit breakers that frequently trip, or fuses that blow too often, it could be time to hire an electrician.
- If the lighting in your house is flickering or dimming unexpectedly - especially when appliances are being used - then we’d suggest contacting a Kandua electrician.
- If you have power points or power boards that are overloaded and causing you trouble, it would be best to get the electrical wires analysed by an electrician. An electrician can create additional circuits, and ensure that your electrics are safe and secure.
- If you need plug points changed or added to a property. Also, if you need lighting or switching to be installed safely and securely. We strongly advise using a qualified electrician to install any additional plugs, switches or lighting.
- If you have switches or power points that that are warm to touch or give off a small electric shock when touched, then you should find an electrician near you.
- If you are looking to get an electrical compliance certificate for your residential or commercial property.