Affordable Electricians Near You
- Get the best electrician quotes available.
- Kandua electricians have been background checked.
- Electricians have over 10 years experience.
- Read reviews of electricians before you hire them.
- Our preferred electricians will contact you directly.
Get Quotes From The Best Electrician Companies
Electricians in Johannesburg
Get 3 free quotes from vetted professionals rated an average of 4.8★
Which suburb are you based in?
Are you a service provider? Click here
The Kandua Pledge
Look out for the badge at the top of each electrician's profile.
Electricians on Kandua are all qualified. Ensuring the highest standard of work, we double check references of previous work.
Each service provider is reviewed by people in your community. Our electricians hold 4.5 stars on average.
NQOLWA ENTERPRISES PTY LTD
Electrician, Solar Specialist, Plumber + 1 more
He clearly knows what he is doing and not taking chances, He is reasonably priced and very reliable and I will definitely use his services again in the future. He explained to me in detail what needs to be done before he started working.
— Suku in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Electrician, Handyman, Painter + 1 more
Communicated clearly, provided sound advice, completed the task neatly and professionally.
— Arno in Dunkeld, Randburg
Electrician, CCTV Specialist, Solar Specialist + 1 more
He explained well on how to use my units for less coast
— Omar in Ferreirasdorp, Johannesburg
Electrician, Garage and Gate Motor Specialist, Gas Specialist
He is a hard worker, very committed and dedicated to his work. He knows what he is doing and he understands what is required from him by his clients. I have used his services many times because he is affordable and reliable.
— Chiman in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Electrician, Fridge and Aircon Repairer
Rambiana and his team were actually completing a job that the other guys I had asked to come and do didn't do it to my satisfaction. The work was done great and i was now satisfied with it. The work was done at my home town in Venda.
— Haj in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Electrician, Plumber, Garage and Gate Motor Specialist + 1 more
Nkosikhona installed a geyser and repaired and leaking pipe at my house. His prices were reasonable and aligned with the quality of work delivered. He was professional, efficient, and knowledgeable of his work. His work was neat, he cleaned up after himself, and I can recommend him to others.
— Ntekeni in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
William is somebody you can rely on at any time. He first came and prepared his work and once I had bought the material he came back and installed everything neatly. In the kitchen, I need the plugs to be moved to another position and he was understanding, he changed the position without any issues. Compared to other quotations, he was the better option because his labor was the cheapest and I purchased the material personally.
— Palesa in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Electrician, Ceilings & Partitions Specialist, Renovator + 1 more
Solly and his team did office partitioning for us and they also did plumbing for us. They were always on time and they were the cheapest service providers from all the quotes that we received. They are professional and efficient in their work.
— Ntsako in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Electrician, Welder, Security Specialist + 2 more
Bernard has worked with us for many years now. He is trustworthy and we have never had any problems with him before. He is a good communicator, he advises us if there are things that we need to change and when we ask him to come when there is a problem he is always available even in the evenings . He is a quiet person but friendly as well. Always professional and reliable. His price are very reasonable.
— St Mary' s children home in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Electrician, Security Specialist, Garage and Gate Motor Specialist + 3 more
Linnet loves her job and i say this because i saw the way she did her work and you could see and feel her passion as she did her work.
— Raymond in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Narrow your search
When should you call an electrician?
- If you have electrical circuit breakers that frequently trip, or fuses that blow too often, it could be time to hire an electrician.
- If the lighting in your house is flickering or dimming unexpectedly - especially when appliances are being used - then we’d suggest contacting a Kandua electrician.
- If you have power points or power boards that are overloaded and causing you trouble, it would be best to get the electrical wires analysed by an electrician. An electrician can create additional circuits, and ensure that your electrics are safe and secure.
- If you need plug points changed or added to a property. Also, if you need lighting or switching to be installed safely and securely. We strongly advise using a qualified electrician to install any additional plugs, switches or lighting.
- If you have switches or power points that that are warm to touch or give off a small electric shock when touched, then you should find an electrician near you.
- If you are looking to get an electrical compliance certificate for your residential or commercial property.