Affordable Electricians Near You
- Get the best electrician quotes available.
- Kandua electricians have been background checked.
- Electricians have over 10 years experience.
- Read reviews of electricians before you hire them.
- Our preferred electricians will contact you directly.
Get Quotes From The Best Electrician Companies
Electricians in Johannesburg
Get 3 free quotes from vetted professionals rated an average of 4.8★
Which suburb are you based in?
Are you a service provider? Click here
The Kandua Pledge
Look out for the badge at the top of each electrician's profile.
Electricians on Kandua are all qualified. Ensuring the highest standard of work, we double check references of previous work.
Each service provider is reviewed by people in your community. Our electricians hold 4.5 stars on average.
Electrician, Handyman, Painter + 1 more
Bruce is very professional and has a high attention to detail, which is an excellent trait in his line of work. He is especially patient and answers questions in a clear and concise way, which make sense to the “average man”. Very happy with his work and will definitely call on him again, when the time comes.
NQOLWA ENTERPRISES PTY LTD
Electrician, Solar Specialist, Plumber + 1 more
He deliverers perfect services, I have no complaints I am happy, he has good communication skills, his quotations are good than other services providers, I would recommend his services to other people.
Recent projects: retiling
Meke took time to explain what he was doing, and also pointed a few issues I also needed to fix to improve safety. I found him very polite and helpful.
Electrician, Garage and Gate Motor Specialist, Gas Specialist
He is a hard worker, very committed and dedicated to his work. He knows what he is doing and he understands what is required from him by his clients. I have used his services many times because he is affordable and reliable.
Recent projects: painting
Gilbert knows what he does and he fills you in with everything that he does. A very punctual guy he is. I would recommend him.
Electrician, Solar Specialist
Recent projects: tiling
He is a very competent person, his work is very good. He also has good public relations from what I've noticed. The quality of his work is also very good.
Electrician, CCTV Specialist, Solar Specialist + 1 more
His team and Alfred are very professional. Their work is very neat and tidy. I am a very customer and will continue using their services going forward. I will definitely refer friends and family because I am confident that they will also get their money's worth. A service with a smile and trustworthy.
Electrician, Solar Specialist
He knows his work so well that he was able to pick up faults in previous installations and even suggest and create solutions for problems encountered on the way (eg created a fitting that fixed flickering LED lights). He is calm and does his work meticulously. The only delay was due to a lot of back-and-forth with the light shop issuing him the incorrect order. All in all he made a plan and got the job done well!
Electrician, Plumber, Garage and Gate Motor Specialist + 1 more
I used Nkosikhona to do electrical works for my clients. He was an honest, reliable guy who was passionate about his work. He always arrived to work on time and did not waste any time. His prices were market-related, and he delivered quality work. He was professional, attentive to instructions, and I never received any complaints about him. He cleaned up after, did his work thoroughly, and I can use him again.
Recent projects: tiling, building, electrical
Excellent. His quote was very reasonable, and he was very responsible and willing to try multiple solutions when the job turned out to be more complicated than expected. Trustworthy, good quality, highly recommended.
Narrow your search
When should you call an electrician?
- If you have electrical circuit breakers that frequently trip, or fuses that blow too often, it could be time to hire an electrician.
- If the lighting in your house is flickering or dimming unexpectedly - especially when appliances are being used - then we’d suggest contacting a Kandua electrician.
- If you have power points or power boards that are overloaded and causing you trouble, it would be best to get the electrical wires analysed by an electrician. An electrician can create additional circuits, and ensure that your electrics are safe and secure.
- If you need plug points changed or added to a property. Also, if you need lighting or switching to be installed safely and securely. We strongly advise using a qualified electrician to install any additional plugs, switches or lighting.
- If you have switches or power points that that are warm to touch or give off a small electric shock when touched, then you should find an electrician near you.
- If you are looking to get an electrical compliance certificate for your residential or commercial property.