Affordable Electricians Near You
- Get the best electrician quotes available.
- Kandua electricians have been background checked.
- Electricians have over 10 years experience.
- Read reviews of electricians before you hire them.
- Our preferred electricians will contact you directly.
Get Quotes From The Best Electrician Companies
Electricians in Pretoria
Get 3 free quotes from vetted professionals rated an average of 4.8★
What type of electrical work do you need done?
Are you a service provider? Click here
The Kandua Pledge
Look out for the badge at the top of each electrician's profile.
Electricians on Kandua are all qualified. Ensuring the highest standard of work, we double check references of previous work.
Each service provider is reviewed by people in your community. Our electricians hold 4.5 stars on average.
Electrician, Handyman, Other
He is the most affordable electrician compared to others I have used before. He is also available after hours and is very professional and reliable. I would recommend him anytime!
— in Ninapark, Akasia
Recent projects: painting
Gilbert is a professional guy who knows what he is doing and in all of the times we have worked with him we haven't had a problem with him. I have recommended him to most of my friends and family and they all have great reviews about him.
— in Woodmead, Sandton
Electrician, Plumber, Paver +1 more
I am very happy with the work he did for me and he was also very neat. I have referred him to other people and they were also happy with his services. I can highly recommend him.
— in Pretoria West, Pretoria
Electrician, Garage and Gate Motor Specialist, Gas Specialist
He is a hard worker, very committed and dedicated to his work. He knows what he is doing and he understands what is required from him by his clients. I have used his services many times because he is affordable and reliable.
— in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Electrician, Solar Specialist, Ceilings & Partitions Specialist +1 more
He has worked for me for about 2 years now and he always delivers great quality work, he never disappoints. He is trustworthy and reliable, he really knows his work, I highly recommend him.
— in Pretoria, Tshwane
Moses is very professional at the work that he does and he is always punctual. I have never had any problems with the work he did and for and therefore I use him all the time. I highly recommend him because of the wonderful work that he does for me.
— in Pretoria, Tshwane
Electrician, Ceilings & Partitions Specialist, Handyman +1 more
We have used tinashe for most off our electric works, he is someone who can rely on, great abilities to work without any supervision he has never done a comeback job all his work was clean and all complaints, based on his quotation we chose him because he appeared to be affordable as compared to the other guys in the same field.I can recommend his services to other people because he's a man of his word.
— in Pretoria West, Pretoria
Electrician, Solar Specialist
The work itself was very good but i had some trouble with the process. He came unprepared on the first day and didn't bring a ladder or the right tools so he needed to go and source them. So, in total 2 days were wasted because of poor planning. But the actual job he did was very good. I wouldve given him a 5 out of 5 if not for his punctuality and planning
— in Centurion, Tshwane
Recent projects: tiling, building, electrical
I'm a contractor myself and I've worked with Dumisani for over 2 years, we've done all sorts of work such as private houses, estates, complexes and the list goes on. His work is better than I thought, he's very professional. He's a young guy so don't let his age fool you on how much he knows, he knows a lot. He always keeps to his end if you keep to yours. I'm very happy with the work he has done.
— in Silverton, Pretoria
Electrician, Handyman, Appliance Repairer
Lucky is very reliable and he knows what he is doing, you can never go wrong with him. I highly recommend him because he has never disappointed me in any of the times he has worked for me.
— in Midrand, Johannesburg
Narrow your search
When should you call an electrician?
- If you have electrical circuit breakers that frequently trip, or fuses that blow too often, it could be time to hire an electrician.
- If the lighting in your house is flickering or dimming unexpectedly - especially when appliances are being used - then we’d suggest contacting a Kandua electrician.
- If you have power points or power boards that are overloaded and causing you trouble, it would be best to get the electrical wires analysed by an electrician. An electrician can create additional circuits, and ensure that your electrics are safe and secure.
- If you need plug points changed or added to a property. Also, if you need lighting or switching to be installed safely and securely. We strongly advise using a qualified electrician to install any additional plugs, switches or lighting.
- If you have switches or power points that that are warm to touch or give off a small electric shock when touched, then you should find an electrician near you.
- If you are looking to get an electrical compliance certificate for your residential or commercial property.