Find Affordable Handymen Near You
- Get the best handymen quotes available.
- Quotes from handymen near you.
- Get quotes in 60 seconds.
- Kandua handymen have been background checked.
- Handymen have over 10 years experience.
- Read reviews of handymen before you hire them.
Get Handymen Quotes
Handymen in Edenvale
Get 3 free quotes from vetted professionals rated an average of 4.8★
What kind of work do you need your handyman to perform?
Are you a service provider? Click here
The Kandua Pledge
Look out for the badge at the top of each handyman's profile.
Handymen on Kandua are all qualified. Ensuring the highest standard of work, we double check references of previous work.
Each service provider is reviewed by people in your community. Our handymen hold 4.5 stars on average.
Handyman, Flooring Specialist, Carpet Cleaner + 1 more
Usually 4.9km from Edenvale
I did not have to go check up on him when he was working on the car because i trusted his expertise and He delivered - Now my car smells fresh and its immaculate.
— Kgabo Segodi in Kempton Park, Kempton Park
Handyman, Electrician, Plumber + 1 more
Recent projects: rubble removing
They did a good job they painted well and everything was excellent.
— Fiona in Edenvale, Ekurhuleni
Handyman, Renovator, Carpenter + 1 more
Usually 8.2km from Edenvale
She and her team did an excellent job the carpets where left spotless and she didn't take long to finish the job i would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs her services.
— Ntando in Bedfordview, Germiston
Handyman, Ceilings & Partitions Specialist, Painter + 1 more
Usually 3.6km from Edenvale
No supervision from as he seem organised with his team..i do highly recommend the way he conduct his work and im definately going to use him whenever i had any project which requires his expertise
— Partrick Eden in Hyde Park, Sandton
Handyman, Glass & Aluminium Specialist, Waterproofer + 7 more
Usually 10.2km from Edenvale
Skulu was excellent. He was professional and did an incredible job.
— Martina Manyikana in Greenstone Hill, Johannesburg
Handyman, Door Specialist, Blinds Specialist + 5 more
Rohann worked through a varied list of jobs and tasks systematically and kept me informed as he went along. I'll gladly use him again.
— Warwick in Melrose Estate, Johannesburg
Handyman, Carpenter, Ceilings & Partitions Specialist + 2 more
Usually 4.2km from Edenvale
Dave is very punctual. He did a very good job I have no complaints. The prices were quite reasonable for me. I was happy with the final product and his services and I would definitely recommend him.
— Mvuselelo in Primrose Hill, Germiston
Handyman, Flooring Specialist, Ceilings & Partitions Specialist + 1 more
Usually 12.4km from Edenvale
Joseph is a reliable guy to work with has done alot of jobs with us as he renovated my house it did a good job thinking of hiring him again and a free guy .
— Micheal in Edenvale, Ekurhuleni
Usually 11.5km from Edenvale
Sam has been doing work for me for a long time now. The reason why l do love working with him it is because he is a professional service provider, he understands and values my needs as his customer. Everything that he has done for me has a guarantee and all has worked out well hence l have never bothered to look foe someone else. He is a great soul to do business with.
— Alexis in Bedfordview, Germiston
Beny is fantastic! Im an Architect so I work with him regularly. He has done a lot of work for me and his work is always up to standard. He helps me build homes and we don't often have problems. So I definitely recommend him.
— Shelley in Parkwood, Randburg
Narrow your search
By service: awnings
What are the reasons you should hire a Handyman?
- It’s safer! Doing DIY can be a dangerous task when you don’t have the relevant experience and tools to complete the task.
- Working with an experienced Handyman can save you time, and money. Get the job done right the first time.
- If you’re looking to hang artwork, complete paint touch ups, change lighting fixtures, install new faucets, clean gutters, assemble furniture, and complete other tasks around the house.
- If you’re looking for a professional that can operate basic machinery around the house or office - like drills, circular saws or soldering irons.
- If you’re looking for assistance on a DIY project from a professional.