Affordable Home Renovation Companies Near You
- Hire the best home renovation company for the job.
- Get the best home renovation quotes available.
- Renovators have been background checked.
- Renovators have over 10 years experience.
- Read renovator reviews before you hire them.
- Renovators will contact you directly.
Get Home Renovation Quotes From Renovators Near You
Home Renovations Pros near you
Get 3 free quotes from vetted professionals rated an average of 4.8★
Which suburb are you based in?
Are you a service provider? Click here
Over 30 000 satisfied customers
More than 50 home renovations quotes sent daily
Last quote was 11 minutes ago
Pay less by comparing quotes
What your community is saying about Kandua home renovations pros
Max was great, he was proactive in determining what needed to be done. The team delivered excellent results. I'm very happy with his performance.
— Peter Sanders in Bryanston, Sandton
Calistus and his team are very hardworking guys and the quality of the work was excellent. I highly recommend his company.
— Themba in Craighall Park, Randburg
The Kandua Pledge
Look out for the badge at the top of each home renovations pro's profile.
Home Renovations Pros on Kandua are all qualified. Ensuring the highest standard of work, we double check references of previous work.
Each service provider is reviewed by people in your community. Our home renovations pros hold 4.5 stars on average.
Home Renovation Advice
- Double-check references - Home renovations cost a lot of money so make sure you ask potential renovation companies for references so you can check their work and see what other people are saying about them. Kandua Pros have online reviews that you can read before you hire anyone.
- Get council permission - the city council has a lot of rule and regulations that need to be adhered to so before you start breaking ground or pick up a hammer, make sure you have the necessary building approvals for your home renovation.
- Communicate your ideas - to help make sure your home renovations look exactly the way you want, you need to do your research. Find inspiration and ideas online and communicate your ideas and visions effectively with your team.
- Assess your budget - when setting your renovation budget, be realistic about what you can afford to spend. Before you make any big decisions, make sure you get multiple quotes from renovators to help you stay on track and within your budget.
- Plan for the unplanned - when it comes to home renovations, there are always hidden costs and unexpected expenses waiting in the wings. Whether it be delays in the renovation, running out of materials or having to account for unforeseen problems like mould, permission problems etc.
- Create a timeline - before you start renovating, decide on a realistic timeline in which to complete the renovations. It’s common knowledge that renovations take longer than anticipated so plan accordingly. When building the timeline, make sure you think about what jobs need to be done first to avoid any unnecessary delays. For example, you wouldn’t want to retile the bathroom before you install the shower or bath.