Affordable Kitchen Renovation Companies Near You
- Find the best kitchen renovation companies.
- Get the best kitchen renovation quotes available.
- Kitchen remodelling pros are background checked.
- Kitchen contractors have over 10 years experience.
- Read renovator reviews before you hire them.
- Kitchen contractors will contact you directly.
Get Kitchen Renovation Quotes Near You
Kitchen Renovation Pros near you
Get 3 free quotes from vetted professionals rated an average of 4.8★
Which suburb are you based in?
Are you a service provider? Click here
Over 30 000 satisfied customers
More than 50 kitchen renovation quotes sent daily
Last quote was 11 minutes ago
Pay less by comparing quotes
What your community is saying about Kandua kitchen renovation pros
Max was great, he was proactive in determining what needed to be done. The team delivered excellent results. I'm very happy with his performance.
— Peter Sanders in Bryanston, Sandton
Calistus and his team are very hardworking guys and the quality of the work was excellent. I highly recommend his company.
— Themba in Craighall Park, Randburg
The Kandua Pledge
Look out for the badge at the top of each kitchen renovation pro's profile.
Kitchen Renovation Pros on Kandua are all qualified. Ensuring the highest standard of work, we double check references of previous work.
Each service provider is reviewed by people in your community. Our kitchen renovation pros hold 4.5 stars on average.
Top Tips From Kitchen Renovators Near You
- Assess your budget - Get quotes from multiple kitchen renovation companies so you have an accurate idea of how much you can expect to pay for your kitchen renovations.
- Get multiple quotes - when you are looking for someone to do your kitchen renovations make sure you get multiple quotes from Pros. Additionally, ask for an itemised quote so you know exactly what you’re paying for and can avoid any hidden costs.
- Plan your kitchen layout - your kitchen needs to be both functional and practical. Consult with a kitchen renovation expert when planning the layout of your kitchen. Try and avoid rearranging the fundamental features of your kitchen like the fridge or sink. These are expensive changes that require more manpower.
- Use quality materials - where possible, always use the best quality materials you can (without going over your budget) Skimping on your kitchen materials and appliances could end up costing you more money in the long run. Good quality materials and appliances last longer which means you won’t have to spend money replacing or repairing them for a long time after the renovation.
- Stay neutral - avoid trends that could date quite quickly. Keep your finished and materials as neutral as possible. Something that is trendy now might look terrible in the future which means you’ll have to spend more money renovating when it comes time to sell.