Professional, Affordable Moving Companies Near You
- Get the best possible moving quotes available.
- Kandua movers have been background checked.
- Moving companies have over 10 years experience.
- Read reviews of movers before you hire them.
- Moving companies will contact you directly.
- Find an expert moving company near you.
Get Quotes From Movers Near You In Minutes
Movers in Fourways
Get 3 free quotes from vetted professionals rated an average of 5.0★
What type of moving service do you need?
Are you a service provider? Click here
The Kandua Pledge
Look out for the badge at the top of each mover's profile.
Movers on Kandua are all qualified. Ensuring the highest standard of work, we double check references of previous work.
Each service provider is reviewed by people in your community. Our movers hold 4.5 stars on average.
Usually 9.7km from Fourways
His work is excellent and his team has great services, Thye did a good job, delivered everything in good order and I was happy. There were no damages and I have no doubt about their services. I would recommend them to other people.
Have used them for a while and have never had any issues. I find them to be an honest bunch because I have never had any breakages or even had items stolen.
Mover, Garden Waste Removal
Usually 7.1km from Fourways
He is a a very good service provider. He showed up on time and he did his work very quickly and efficiently. He left the place very clean and tidy. His price was reasonable and i would certainly recommend his service to other people.
Mover, Gutter Specialist, Garden Services + 4 more
Usually 4.4km from Fourways
He has done countless work at my house and i have never had any problems with him or his work. He is very professional and he has an excellent workmanship. He is very diligent and whatever work he does, he does it to perfection. He is very reliable and he shows up on time whenever you call him. He also does his work efficiently. The palisade fencing installed at my place is very neat and strong. He is also very reasonably priced. I wont hesitate to recommend his service to anyone.
Usually 4.4km from Fourways
Aldridge's moving services are very good. It has been over a year now of using his services and I have no complaints. At first, he moved my property. And now I always use him as a courier for my company. Aldridge is punctual, affordable, tidy, and trustworthy. I have recommended his services to most of my friends and they gladly and continuously use his services.
Mover, Rubble Removal, Garden Waste Removal + 1 more
Usually 5.5km from Fourways
Alian takes effort to present himself well. He arrives when he says he is, needs absolutely no need to watch him he knows what he is doing just give instructions and he will do it. I would recommend him.
Mover, Tree Feller, Rubble Removal + 1 more
Usually 5.8km from Fourways
I used his service twice, and I was impressed with his work on both occasions. At first, he moved our office furniture form Randburg to Fourways. The second time, he moved my furniture from Randburg to Cosmo City. They handle my property with care, and nothing was damaged. I find him to be trustworthy because he always kept in contact with me about his whereabouts. I have no reason to complain, and I can recommend him to anyone.
Simba Power Logistics
Mover, Rubble Removal
Usually 7.6km from Fourways
Simba Power Logistics moved my furniture from Johannesburg to Kwazulu Natal. They did a fantastic job, and I was impressed with their services. I find them to be trustworthy because they handled my furniture with care, and nothing was damaged. It was a pleasure doing business with them, and I do not hesitate to recommend them.
Usually 8.8km from Fourways
He is a punctual guy. I am still doing business with him. He is really reliable. He avails himself whenever I call and is there on time. I also use him because his pricing is good for me.
Mover, Renovator, Plumber + 1 more
Usually 13.8km from Fourways
It went well. The movers were polite. They took care of my equipment. They were inexpensive. They were quick. And, they did well overall 3 loads to relocate my property
Narrow your search
By service: furniture mover
Cost Factors When Moving?
- Size of your home: Smaller apartments may cost less to move from or to than large houses. The more rooms, furniture, and boxes that need to be moved, the more the movers will charge you.
- Distance: The further you’re moving, the more work involved for the movers in terms of driving, hours, and transport costs which can affect the price that the quote the movers quote you. Relocating across the country will definitely cost more than moving down the road.
- Help packing: Generally, professional moving companies also offer a packing service where they charge you a fee to help you pack up your home.
- When you are moving: Moving at the end or beginning of the month is usually more expensive as the demand for reliable moving companies is very high at this time.
6 Tips To Make Moving Easier
- Plan ahead for moving - Start at least six weeks before the move date. Plan how long you think it will take to pack each room and build a schedule around that.
- Declutter before you move - Before you start packing, decide on what you want and need to take with you. That way you don’t waste time and money packing and moving boxes of things you don’t need or want.
- Label Your Boxes - Label your boxes according to the room they belong in. Unloading boxes in the right room the first time around will save you time and energy both of which are important when moving.
- Don’t Make Boxes Too Heavy - Resist the urge to pack as many things as possible into one box. If the boxes are too full and too heavy A) you’ll struggle to move the boxes and B) there’s a high risk that the boxes will break and damage your belongings.
- Dual-purpose packing - Wrap your breakable items in your linen, towels and blankets instead of using bubble wrap. This will save you money on padding materials and give you more space to pack belongings.
- Keep your valuable items with you - Even if you're using professional movers, there are some belongings that you should keep on your possession. This can include jewellery, important paperwork, sentimental belongings and items that you plan on using that same day such as toiletries, medications or cleaning supplies.