Professional, Affordable Moving Companies Near You
- Get the best possible moving quotes available.
- Kandua movers have been background checked.
- Moving companies have over 10 years experience.
- Read reviews of movers before you hire them.
- Moving companies will contact you directly.
- Find an expert moving company near you.
Get Quotes From Movers Near You In Minutes
Movers in Johannesburg
Get 3 free quotes from vetted professionals rated an average of 5.0★
Which suburb are you based in?
Are you a service provider? Click here
The Kandua Pledge
Look out for the badge at the top of each mover's profile.
Movers on Kandua are all qualified. Ensuring the highest standard of work, we double check references of previous work.
Each service provider is reviewed by people in your community. Our movers hold 4.5 stars on average.
His services were very good and I would recommend him to other people. He is a very good man and there were no damages to my property. He has good communication skills.
Mover, Rubble Removal, Granite Specialist + 1 more
Liberty is an exceptional service provider who is very good at his job. He moved my furniture from Tembisa to Johanessburg. His quality of work is excellent and great value for money. I find him to be a trustworthy person because he handled my furniture with care, and nothing was broken. It was a pleasure working with him, and I highly recommend him.
Mover, Other, Garden Waste Removal
I have used him a couple of times now and i have never had any problems with him. He is very reliable, he comes on time when you call him and he does deliver your good in time. He is also quite very trustworthy and everything is always delivered safely. His prices are very good. I have recommended him to other people and they are also happy with his service. He
He is good and I don't have any complains regarding him and his services, he is punctual and his prices are very reasonable.
I have used his services for a couple of years, and he has never disappointed me. Malvern is the one who does all my delivers to my clients. He is very reliable and trustworthy because most of the time, I give him a pick-up address, and he delivers. His workmanship is excellent, and I highly recommend him.
He is very reliable, if I ask him to do something there is never an issue with regards to if he cannot do it he will definitely make a plan, he is respectful, he updates me when he is working when there is a problem along the way he tells me, I have no complaints about his work.
He's very good he may not be the cheapest but he's good at what he does, so far I don't have any complaints regarding him and his services. He did a very good job for us.
He is a very good transporter. He was very reliable and efficient too. I called him around 7 am and my 9 am his guys were already at my place. They delivered my staff safely, without anything breaking or missing during the process. I also like that he communicated with me all the way, updating me on the progress of the journey. His prices were very affordable and reasonable compared to other service providers.
Muzp General Trading
Mover, Pool and Pond Maintenance, Garden Services + 1 more
Muzp General Trading assisted me with moving my furniture from Limpopo to Johannesburg. I was very happy with the overall service, they arrived on time and the entire process was done quickly and professionally. They took great care of my furniture nothing was damaged or broken. I find them to be very reliable, honest, efficient and easy to deal with. The price they charged was very reasonable considering the distance. I would recommend their services to other people.
l am into supply chain business and i always use his service whenever i have goods that needs to be transported anywhere around Johannesburg. I like him because he is a very reliable person. He comes on time when you call him and he does everything in a very organised manner. He communicates very well giving you updates on all his trips and he always asks questions whenever he is not sure about anything. He is also very honest and trustworthy. His prices are good and negotiable too. I have already recommended him to a lot of people and they are happy with his service too.
Narrow your search
By service: furniture mover
Cost Factors When Moving?
- Size of your home: Smaller apartments may cost less to move from or to than large houses. The more rooms, furniture, and boxes that need to be moved, the more the movers will charge you.
- Distance: The further you’re moving, the more work involved for the movers in terms of driving, hours, and transport costs which can affect the price that the quote the movers quote you. Relocating across the country will definitely cost more than moving down the road.
- Help packing: Generally, professional moving companies also offer a packing service where they charge you a fee to help you pack up your home.
- When you are moving: Moving at the end or beginning of the month is usually more expensive as the demand for reliable moving companies is very high at this time.
6 Tips To Make Moving Easier
- Plan ahead for moving - Start at least six weeks before the move date. Plan how long you think it will take to pack each room and build a schedule around that.
- Declutter before you move - Before you start packing, decide on what you want and need to take with you. That way you don’t waste time and money packing and moving boxes of things you don’t need or want.
- Label Your Boxes - Label your boxes according to the room they belong in. Unloading boxes in the right room the first time around will save you time and energy both of which are important when moving.
- Don’t Make Boxes Too Heavy - Resist the urge to pack as many things as possible into one box. If the boxes are too full and too heavy A) you’ll struggle to move the boxes and B) there’s a high risk that the boxes will break and damage your belongings.
- Dual-purpose packing - Wrap your breakable items in your linen, towels and blankets instead of using bubble wrap. This will save you money on padding materials and give you more space to pack belongings.
- Keep your valuable items with you - Even if you're using professional movers, there are some belongings that you should keep on your possession. This can include jewellery, important paperwork, sentimental belongings and items that you plan on using that same day such as toiletries, medications or cleaning supplies.