Professional, Affordable Moving Companies Near You
- Get the best possible moving quotes available.
- Kandua movers have been background checked.
- Moving companies have over 10 years experience.
- Read reviews of movers before you hire them.
- Moving companies will contact you directly.
- Find an expert moving company near you.
Get Quotes From Movers Near You In Minutes
Movers in Randburg
Get 3 free quotes from vetted professionals rated an average of 4.9★
What type of moving service do you need?
Are you a service provider? Click here
The Kandua Pledge
Look out for the badge at the top of each mover's profile.
Movers on Kandua are all qualified. Ensuring the highest standard of work, we double check references of previous work.
Each service provider is reviewed by people in your community. Our movers hold 4.5 stars on average.
Usually 1.1km from Randburg
She is an organised young woman who makes sure that things are done neatly and accordingly. When they were done cleaning the place looked spotless as if it wasn't a dump before.
— in Randburg, Johannesburg
Mover, Garden Services, Garden Waste Removal
Usually 6.2km from Randburg
My customers are happy as they receive their products well on time. And he always share his real tracking details for me to view the progress of the trip.
— in Sandton, Johannesburg
Mover, Tow Truck, Pest Control +3 more
Usually 3.0km from Randburg
His work is excellent and his team has great services, Thye did a good job, delivered everything in good order and I was happy. There were no damages and I have no doubt about their services. I would recommend them to other people.
— in Bryanston, Sandton
Mover, Glass & Aluminium Specialist, Tailor +1 more
Usually 2.4km from Randburg
Tinashe has done excellent transporting services for me. I was extending the cottage and he transported all the building materials. The truck is always available when I need his services. He is a talented and energetic young man. Tinashe does his work on time and very neatly. I would recommend his work.
— in Linden, Randburg
Mover, Rubble Removal, Painter +1 more
Usually 8.0km from Randburg
Prosper Moyo has an excellent and very professional team which I would definitely recommend. We have used him aswell as my sister. To move, to collect a table we bought and also to move things to Durban. They are fast and efficient and don't damage your household items.they care for them asif its their own!!
— in Northworld, Randburg
Mover, Specialist Cleaner, Other +1 more
Usually 10.2km from Randburg
Ndodana assisted me in two of my house moves, and I was happy with his services. I used his services twice, and I was satisfied with his quality of work. He was quick, efficient, and none of my furniture was damaged. He packed everything into the truck and did an excellent job. He helped me with disassembling and assembling my furniture. He is aware of his client's needs and customer-oriented. I can recommend his services.
— in Sandton, Johannesburg
Mover, Data Networking Specialist, CCTV Specialist +6 more
Usually 1.5km from Randburg
He recommended what type of gate motor to install. Educated me well on what type of motor we were installing. He still calls to ask if all is well with the motor. I recommend him to my friends too
— in Randburg, Johannesburg
Usually 6.4km from Randburg
Jason helped to move from one location to another. He helped me to pack and executed the job well. His prices were reasonable and great value for money. He offloaded my stuff and nothing got damaged. He was on time and delivered on time. I can recommend his services.
— in Douglasdale, Sandton
Mover, Tow Truck, Rubble Removal +2 more
He is an exceptional service provider who is very good at his job. I bought a very old house, so I called Pride, and he did an amazing job. He cut down all the trees that were around the house and removed the waste. He also planted the lawn and within a few days, the house was very clean. He is very good at what he does. He is very reliable and hardworking. I have no negative comments about his work, and I will definitely recommend him to others.
— in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Mover, Garden Waste Removal, Rubble Removal
Usually 1.8km from Randburg
He transported my furniture from Johannesburg CBD to Cosmo City. Everything was done on time and without any hassles. He handled the move professionally and the price he charged was very affordable. Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for reliable moving services.
— in Cosmo City, Roodepoort
Narrow your search
By service: furniture mover
Cost Factors When Moving?
- Size of your home: Smaller apartments may cost less to move from or to than large houses. The more rooms, furniture, and boxes that need to be moved, the more the movers will charge you.
- Distance: The further you’re moving, the more work involved for the movers in terms of driving, hours, and transport costs which can affect the price that the quote the movers quote you. Relocating across the country will definitely cost more than moving down the road.
- Help packing: Generally, professional moving companies also offer a packing service where they charge you a fee to help you pack up your home.
- When you are moving: Moving at the end or beginning of the month is usually more expensive as the demand for reliable moving companies is very high at this time.
6 Tips To Make Moving Easier
- Plan ahead for moving - Start at least six weeks before the move date. Plan how long you think it will take to pack each room and build a schedule around that.
- Declutter before you move - Before you start packing, decide on what you want and need to take with you. That way you don’t waste time and money packing and moving boxes of things you don’t need or want.
- Label Your Boxes - Label your boxes according to the room they belong in. Unloading boxes in the right room the first time around will save you time and energy both of which are important when moving.
- Don’t Make Boxes Too Heavy - Resist the urge to pack as many things as possible into one box. If the boxes are too full and too heavy A) you’ll struggle to move the boxes and B) there’s a high risk that the boxes will break and damage your belongings.
- Dual-purpose packing - Wrap your breakable items in your linen, towels and blankets instead of using bubble wrap. This will save you money on padding materials and give you more space to pack belongings.
- Keep your valuable items with you - Even if you're using professional movers, there are some belongings that you should keep on your possession. This can include jewellery, important paperwork, sentimental belongings and items that you plan on using that same day such as toiletries, medications or cleaning supplies.