Affordable, Reliable, Plumbers
- Find the best plumbers near you.
- Get the best plumbing rates available.
- Expert plumbers for all your plumbing needs.
- Plumbers have over 20 years experience.
- Plumbers have been background checked.
Get Plumbing Quotes In Minutes
Plumbers in Kempton Park
Get 3 free quotes from vetted professionals rated an average of 4.9★
What kind of plumbing project do you need help with?
Are you a service provider? Click here
The Kandua Pledge
Look out for the badge at the top of each plumber's profile.
Plumbers on Kandua are all qualified. Ensuring the highest standard of work, we double check references of previous work.
Each service provider is reviewed by people in your community. Our plumbers hold 4.5 stars on average.
Plumber, Tiler, Handyman +2 more
He did educate me about the new system that he insatlled and explained the warranty period for that specific brand
— in Allen Grove, Kempton Park
Plumber, Solar Specialist, Bathroom Specialist +1 more
kagiso knew what to do from the onset, he even advised and corrected initial designs and concepts that we had...His attention to detail and workmanship was beyond reasonable doubt by far the best. considerably I'd advice anyone and everyone I know to him for plumbing services as reference.I'm happy!
— in Bedfordview, Germiston
Plumber, Electrician, Bathroom Specialist +4 more
Usually 6.5km from Kempton Park
He is a very wonderful service provider and his work is always satisfactory. He workmanship is quite excellent. He is professional, he is very reliable and he does all that you need him to. He works very neatly and always cleans up afterwards. He is also always available for follow through. He is a very trustworthy and honest person. He is very transparent with his pricing and the cost of material. He always produces a slip if you send him to buy any material. I have never had any problems with him and i can definitely recommend him to other people.
— in Kempton Park, Ekurhuleni
Usually 14.9km from Kempton Park
Benjie came in right on time when we were ready to give up on the project and about to return both our wall hung toilets due to our discovery that our walls were not double bricks but a single wall brick. Benjie came in and used his expertise to come up with a solution that will resolve this constraint without sacrifice the ultimate goal. Benjie and his professional team outdid themselves by installing the wall hung toilets and to this day we haven’t encountered any issues and are still amazed about how well this project turned out. Benjie and his team took full pride in their work and took full ownership of their job without needing any continuous supervision.
— in Rynfield, Benoni
Plumber, Handyman, Welder
Usually 13.9km from Kempton Park
You dont need to keep checking up on him and he cleans up immediately when he is done , he's fast,reliable ,neat and the best.
— in Boksburg East, Boksburg
Replaced entire main supply into house due to poor quality piping supplied by builder of house as well as installing a backup municipal Jojo tank system. Workmanship was amazing and neat!
— in Kyalami AH, Midrand
Vongani is the best plumber I met so far. He is punctual, professional, polite and very respectful. Even though I mentioned that I had the blocked drain, he performed his due diligence and checked all other aspects as well just to isolate the issue. He even offered his advise to add/remove the current plumbing components to alleviate the problem from happening again, which I did and I haven't had any issues at all. I will definitely use his services going forward. Thank you Vongani for all your help.
— in Sandton, Johannesburg
I've used him before I keep using him because he doesn't need to be managed and he's really good at what he does and is very affordable
— in Kempton Park, Kempton Park
Plumber, Waterproofer, Renovator +1 more
Bongani is extremely helpful & kind.. Always willing to go the extra mile.. he has a very nice calm attitude and endless patience. Bongani and his team are highly recommendable.. Hard working honest people. Truly a pleasure to have them at your premises.
— in Lombardy East, Johannesburg
Mahlatse Given Ramatapa
Plumber, Painter, Laminate Flooring Specialist +1 more
Usually 14.5km from Kempton Park
Mahlatse did some plumbing installations and repairs at my house and executed the job well. He was quick, efficient, and I was impressed with his quality of work. He was hands-on and had a great team that he managed well. I can recommend his services.
— in Germiston, Germiston
What should you contact a plumber for?
- If you hear gurgling in your drains, pipes or around the building.
- If you hear water running through your pipes when no one is using the taps, toilets, etc. This is a sign you may have a leak.
- Low water pressure - this could be a sign that you have a fractured pipe, an eroded waterline, or a water leak in the system. You may want to consult with a plumber via Whats App to ask if your low water pressure needs to be assessed - you can do so by contacting a Kandua approved plumber above.
- Slow draining is something a plumbing pro could help with too - if you have a clogged pipe, it’s best to call a professional.
- Frozen pipes - although this is not common in Gauteng, it’s good to know that a plumber should always be contacted if you realise your pipes have frozen.
- A sulfur or sewage odor - if you're suddenly hit with the smell of rotten eggs, you might have a broken vent or sewer pipe. Best to contact a plumber near you.