Affordable, Reliable, Plumbers
- Find the best plumbers near you.
- Get the best plumbing rates available.
- Expert plumbers for all your plumbing needs.
- Plumbers have over 20 years experience.
- Plumbers have been background checked.
Get Plumbing Quotes In Minutes
Plumbers in Randburg
Get 3 free quotes from vetted professionals rated an average of 4.9★
What kind of plumbing project do you need help with?
Are you a service provider? Click here
The Kandua Pledge
Look out for the badge at the top of each plumber's profile.
Plumbers on Kandua are all qualified. Ensuring the highest standard of work, we double check references of previous work.
Each service provider is reviewed by people in your community. Our plumbers hold 4.5 stars on average.
Plumber, Tiler, Handyman + 2 more
Usually 12.3km from Randburg
I think there is a reason this company has so many great reviews. They are truly amazing and bloody fast! They are definitely going to be my go-to guys for all future work! Thanks so much Tebogo.
Plumber, Solar Specialist, Bathroom Specialist + 1 more
Usually 6.1km from Randburg
well managed the installation with his team. what i really like was he advised us to install a control switch for the x2 geyser which i can monitor the performance of my system
Usually 3.8km from Randburg
He kept me updated on when he would arrive. On arrival he checked what I needed done and explained what he was going to do. He left both places clean after fixing the problems. I highly recommend Vongani.
Usually 10.2km from Randburg
I was amazed at quickly the team arrived with the replacement geyser. The job was done without fuss or incident and the team was incredibly proficient and friendly and didn't hesitate on giving me progress information each time I asked.
Plumber, Carpenter, Glass & Aluminium Specialist
Usually 8.8km from Randburg
He knows what he is doing and he makes sure that you as a customer you feel comfortable knowing that everything will be done properly. He is very professional, reliable, trustworthy and always on time if it happens that he delays he will keep open communication about what is going on. He is that person who makes sure that everything is done accordingly. He always uses quality material and his prices are very reasonable. He is good.
I have to say I was impressed by the way he works I have never seen someone so sure of himself in what he does. He's so good at what he does.
Destiny plumbing and electrical services
Usually 3.6km from Randburg
The guys from the City of Johannesburg had messed up the plumbing in my house and Prince managed to fix it for me. He installed new pipes for the back of the house to the maid's room and he did all of this without removing the paving in my driveway which was in his way. He has done a lot of general plumbing and repair work also, like a geyser installation and work on a toilet. Compared to other service providers he has good prices, he is not necessarily always the cheapest but you get what you pay for. He is reliable, he has his own transport and he is absolutely trustworthy. Prince is a hard worker, he has a good work ethic and I have had zero comebacks that I can remember. I have no problem with recommending him.
Usually 7.9km from Randburg
Recent projects: leaking pipe fixing
He knows what he is doing and lets you know what he is about to do when he has identified the problem. He also advised me on the cause of the problem and ways to avoid the problem happening again. He is a neat and knowledgeable plumber.
Plumber, Painter, Ceilings & Partitions Specialist + 1 more
Usually 2.9km from Randburg
Edward was insightful and professional. He helped me troubleshoot some underlying causes for defects to some of my walls. If you need an experienced and fairly priced service look no further.
Plumber, Waterproofer, Renovator + 1 more
Usually 8.9km from Randburg
He did a great job with his time from the first day until the last day they where leaving the place clean, and they where always on time each and everyday
Narrow your search
What should you contact a plumber for?
- If you hear gurgling in your drains, pipes or around the building.
- If you hear water running through your pipes when no one is using the taps, toilets, etc. This is a sign you may have a leak.
- Low water pressure - this could be a sign that you have a fractured pipe, an eroded waterline, or a water leak in the system. You may want to consult with a plumber via Whats App to ask if your low water pressure needs to be assessed - you can do so by contacting a Kandua approved plumber above.
- Slow draining is something a plumbing pro could help with too - if you have a clogged pipe, it’s best to call a professional.
- Frozen pipes - although this is not common in Gauteng, it’s good to know that a plumber should always be contacted if you realise your pipes have frozen.
- A sulfur or sewage odor - if you're suddenly hit with the smell of rotten eggs, you might have a broken vent or sewer pipe. Best to contact a plumber near you.