Affordable, Reliable, Plumbers
- Find the best plumbers near you.
- Get the best plumbing rates available.
- Expert plumbers for all your plumbing needs.
- Plumbers have over 20 years experience.
- Plumbers have been background checked.
Get Plumbing Quotes In Minutes
Plumbers in Roodepoort
Get 3 free quotes from vetted professionals rated an average of 4.9★
What kind of plumbing project do you need help with?
Are you a service provider? Click here
The Kandua Pledge
Look out for the badge at the top of each plumber's profile.
Plumbers on Kandua are all qualified. Ensuring the highest standard of work, we double check references of previous work.
Each service provider is reviewed by people in your community. Our plumbers hold 4.5 stars on average.
Plumber, Tiler, Handyman + 2 more
This was the worst handyman I have ever hired and i regret ever hiring. The Job was poorly done, when i raised my concerns he was very aggressive and wanted to remove the toilet he had installed. Couldnt even fit a Vanity ehich he recommended. Couldnt even seal kitchen sink nicely with silicon. One guy was nice - Martin, the main guy Tebogo is very short tampered and does not take customer criticism well. I not not ever recommend this guy to anyone. The vanity sink is linking.
Plumber, Solar Specialist, Bathroom Specialist + 1 more
Usually 11.9km from Roodepoort
I had a problem with water in my apartment. I called Kagiso to come and assist me, he first came and accessed the scope of the work then he explained to me on layman's terms, it was very clear to me and then he fixed the problem and since then, l have never had any problem with water any more in my apartment. His prices were excellent. I recommend him to anyone looking for a plumber.
Usually 6.6km from Roodepoort
He worked efficiently and effectively. He showed me the issues and advised what the problems were and the best solutions for them.
Plumber, Renovator, Builder
Usually 3.6km from Roodepoort
Recent projects: ceiling
He was super friendly and very reliable, I use him when ever I have any plumbing issues as well as recommend him to all my friends and family
I have to say I was impressed by the way he works I have never seen someone so sure of himself in what he does. He's so good at what he does.
Usually 13.9km from Roodepoort
I was amazed at quickly the team arrived with the replacement geyser. The job was done without fuss or incident and the team was incredibly proficient and friendly and didn't hesitate on giving me progress information each time I asked.
Plumber, Carpenter, Glass & Aluminium Specialist
Usually 12.3km from Roodepoort
He knows he’s job very well. I’m super impressed. I normally don’t do reviews, but with this guy I’m think he deserve a review. He was super fantastic
Plumber, Painter, Ceilings & Partitions Specialist + 1 more
Usually 5.5km from Roodepoort
He is a good worker. He fixed a leak in the toilet septic tank. He did a quick and efficient job. It took him 20 minutes to come to my house. He is very reliable and committed to his job. His work has no comebacks. I have nothing to complain about. His working ethics are very good and I do not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
Destiny plumbing and electrical services
Usually 9.0km from Roodepoort
Prince did a bathroom renovation for me which included tiling, a shower installation, he took out an old bathtub and put in a new one, got water pipe installation, and fixed broken pipes. His pricing is reasonable, he is punctual for work, reliable, trustworthy and he tidies up. He communicates well and the quality of his work is good, I have had no comebacks.
Recent projects: leaking pipe fixing
He knows what he is doing and lets you know what he is about to do when he has identified the problem. He also advised me on the cause of the problem and ways to avoid the problem happening again. He is a neat and knowledgeable plumber.
What should you contact a plumber for?
- If you hear gurgling in your drains, pipes or around the building.
- If you hear water running through your pipes when no one is using the taps, toilets, etc. This is a sign you may have a leak.
- Low water pressure - this could be a sign that you have a fractured pipe, an eroded waterline, or a water leak in the system. You may want to consult with a plumber via Whats App to ask if your low water pressure needs to be assessed - you can do so by contacting a Kandua approved plumber above.
- Slow draining is something a plumbing pro could help with too - if you have a clogged pipe, it’s best to call a professional.
- Frozen pipes - although this is not common in Gauteng, it’s good to know that a plumber should always be contacted if you realise your pipes have frozen.
- A sulfur or sewage odor - if you're suddenly hit with the smell of rotten eggs, you might have a broken vent or sewer pipe. Best to contact a plumber near you.