Renovation Companies Near You
- Find, compare and hire 5 star renovators.
- Get the best home renovation quotes available.
- Affordable, trusted, experienced renovators.
- Renovators have over 10 years experience.
- Read renovator reviews before you hire them.
- Bathroom renovations | Kitchen renovations | Bedroom renovations | General renovations
Get Free Quotes From Renovators Near You
Renovators in Cape Town
Get 3 free quotes from vetted professionals rated an average of 4.9★
Which suburb are you based in?
Are you a service provider? Click here
The Kandua Pledge
Look out for the badge at the top of each renovator's profile.
Renovators on Kandua are all qualified. Ensuring the highest standard of work, we double check references of previous work.
Each service provider is reviewed by people in your community. Our renovators hold 4.5 stars on average.
Renovator, Rubble Removal, Laminate Flooring Specialist + 11 more
Usually 12.5km from Cape Town
I have worked with Peter for about 4 years. His worked on three of my properties doing various work like plastering, tiling, woodwork and they have done a great job. Him and his team work on project based fee, they finish the project quickly as possible and leave as soon as they done. Outstanding service I have received from him.
Renovator, Handyman, Carpenter + 10 more
Usually 14.0km from Cape Town
We were very impressed with Mention and will be using him for all our home renovations going forward.
Renovator, Carpenter, Bricklayer + 1 more
Usually 7.9km from Cape Town
Thomas is an exceptional service provider who is very good at what he does. I have used his services a couple of times, and I am always impressed with his services. He repainted the inside and outside walls of the house, stoop railing, painted the pillars, garden furniture, fixed some leaking damages, and fixed holes on the ceilings. He is very efficient, and his work does not have any comebacks. Thomas can be trusted because he was working inside and outside our home, and we never felt uncomfortable. It was a pleasure working with him, and I highly recommend him.
Renovator, Painter, Specialist Cleaner + 1 more
Modise is a very nice person to work with and has been helping us in a variety of complexes that we own. What I like about him is that he is innovative and he has got good communication skills. Once you have given him a task, you do not need to worry about anything and he would go the extra mile. The other day he was painting for us and he realized that there was a water leak. He then advised us on how to solve the problem. I would recommend him at any time. He is absolutely trustworthy.
Renovator, Carpenter, Handyman + 1 more
Usually 7.9km from Cape Town
Ishumael works frequently for us mainly doing carpentry work. He has repaired skating boards, drawers, cupboards, doors, ceilings, and just general house maintenance. He is reliable, hardworking, and very professional. His quotes are reasonable, and I can recommend him.
Renovator, Painter, Handyman + 1 more
Usually 7.9km from Cape Town
If you need someone who is good with gardening tinotenda is the right man for the job, he does his job very well that he doesn't need any supervision and he was never late to work, I can definitely recommend his services because he is trustworthy and very much affordable. Even after he's done his job he cleans up is so motivated.he had his own transport that you was using to work so I never had any problem with him arriving late.
Renovator, Painter, Laminate Flooring Specialist + 1 more
He is an excellent painter. I have worked with him for 5 years, and I am always satisfied with his work. I subcontracted him doing painting and repair work for our clients. He is very good at his job, and he does not need to be supervised at all. His work is very clean and smart. He is a reliable and hardworking man. He is always efficient and trustworthy. His work does not have any comebacks. I have no negative comments about his work. His work is outstanding, and I will definitely recommend him to others.
Renovator, Waterproofer, Wallpaper Installer + 1 more
Nicholas is a reliable and clean man. He is very quick and he did a very clean job do me. I am also planning to work with him on my next project. He did an exceptional professional.
Carpenter Cape Town
Renovator, Kitchen Specialist, Builder
Usually 7.6km from Cape Town
He is an excellent service provider. He did a marvellous job and I was satisfied with his work. He made about 12 tables, big dining table and benches as well. He did a quick and efficient job. He is a reliable and hardworking man. He is very good at his job. He does not need to be managed at all. His workmanship is very good and I do not hesitate to recommend him to others.
Jerome curved wooden chairs for me at his factory, and brought them to my house. He is professional and reliable, he finished the job at the agreed time. The wood that he used was of good quality. His prices were market-related. His attention to detail was splendid, I was impressed with his skill. I can recommend him to others.
5 Top Renovation Tips
- Get permissions - before you even think of laying a brick make sure you have the necessary approvals and permissions from your local city council to do any type of renovations. The last thing you want to do is get halfway through the project only to be told you have to stop or tear it down.
- Do your research - search the web for ideas and inspiration for your renovations so that the renovation Pro will have a good idea of what you want.
- Set a realistic budget - chat to your renovation expert before you hire then and work out what your initial budget it. Run through the entire project with your renovator to make sure that the budget you have set is a realistic one and that you can achieve the result you want within the budget you have.
- Expect the unexpected - without fail, there will be unexpected problems that arise or expenses that you need to pay for so make sure you have set aside at least 10% of your budget so you can afford all of the unexpected expenses that you’ll encounter along the way.
- Stick to your schedule - when you’re working out your budget with a renovator make sure you also discuss the work schedule. Renovations are known for taking longer than expected so before you start, set up a schedule and make sure your renovator communicates regularly with you so you’re aware of the renovation progress at all times. Projects than run over schedule will inevitably cost you more money.