Renovation Companies Near You
- Find, compare and hire 5 star renovators.
- Get the best home renovation quotes available.
- Affordable, trusted, experienced renovators.
- Renovators have over 10 years experience.
- Read renovator reviews before you hire them.
- Bathroom renovations | Kitchen renovations | Bedroom renovations | General renovations
Get Free Quotes From Renovators Near You
Renovators in Johannesburg
Get 3 free quotes from vetted professionals rated an average of 4.7★
Which suburb are you based in?
Are you a service provider? Click here
The Kandua Pledge
Look out for the badge at the top of each renovator's profile.
Renovators on Kandua are all qualified. Ensuring the highest standard of work, we double check references of previous work.
Each service provider is reviewed by people in your community. Our renovators hold 4.5 stars on average.
Renovator, Carpenter, Ceilings & Partitions Specialist + 1 more
I have known Clifford for the past 10 years. He has done stone cladding for me and l have subcontracted him to do stone cladding and some small other jobs. He is very punctual, trustworthy and reliable. I recommend him highly.
— Greef in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Renovator, Painter, Ceilings & Partitions Specialist + 1 more
I don't have any negative comments on his work he knows what he does, very excellent job
— Lucy in Norwood, Johannesburg
Setar Holdings (Pty) Ltd
Renovator, Painter, Tar Surfacing Specialist + 4 more
Eddie in terms of professionalism he is great, very punctual to time, needs a bit of improvement here and there but I mean for a guy who just start he is going to go places. He understands and knows exactly what to do.
— Frank in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Renovator, Carpenter, Cabinet Maker + 1 more
He has done a lot of carpentry work for me which included wardrobes, cupboards, and many more. He is a very good carpenter who is dedicated to his work. He shows up in time whenever I call for him and he always delivered on time. He is professional and his work is neat and tidy. I have never had any problems with him and his prices are very good. He is very understanding and his workmanship is great. I highly recommend him.
— Tinashe in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Renovator, Painter, Plumber + 1 more
He needs no management, is negotiable and honest. He perfectly understands your need, and finds solutions quickly. He takes the hassle out of maintenance
— Debbie in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Renovator, Tiler, Painter
I had a company and Shepard worked for me for a long time. He is very good and a hard worker. Trained by the best!
— Hugh in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Renovator, Electrician, Plumber + 7 more
He did a very good job for me and when I had a problem I called him and he came the same day to assist me. I'm very happy with his services and I can highly recommend him.
— Kelvin in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Renovator, Tiler, Paver + 1 more
Recent projects: renovation
Motheo puts his clients first all the time. I have never seen a hard working team like the team he has, very talented guy with great work ethics. I surely recommend him. You can totally relay on the guy.
— Simphiwe in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Renovator, Plumber, Builder + 1 more
He installed an extractor stand for our stove, including a rail for my cupboard and i must say he did a 10/10 job. I'm going to call him in again to do some more work for me. He did a great job, i'm really happy with his work. Great pricing! Great Value!
— Jethro in City and Suburban, Johannesburg
Renovator, Flooring Specialist, Painter + 18 more
He was a very punctual person, who would be there at the time he said he would, he is a person who takes time to do his work and he is a person who is communicative when he is doing his job, I would definitely recommend him to other people because of his good services, and I was very happy with his services.
— Catherine Miller in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Narrow your search
5 Top Renovation Tips
- Get permissions - before you even think of laying a brick make sure you have the necessary approvals and permissions from your local city council to do any type of renovations. The last thing you want to do is get halfway through the project only to be told you have to stop or tear it down.
- Do your research - search the web for ideas and inspiration for your renovations so that the renovation Pro will have a good idea of what you want.
- Set a realistic budget - chat to your renovation expert before you hire then and work out what your initial budget it. Run through the entire project with your renovator to make sure that the budget you have set is a realistic one and that you can achieve the result you want within the budget you have.
- Expect the unexpected - without fail, there will be unexpected problems that arise or expenses that you need to pay for so make sure you have set aside at least 10% of your budget so you can afford all of the unexpected expenses that you’ll encounter along the way.
- Stick to your schedule - when you’re working out your budget with a renovator make sure you also discuss the work schedule. Renovations are known for taking longer than expected so before you start, set up a schedule and make sure your renovator communicates regularly with you so you’re aware of the renovation progress at all times. Projects than run over schedule will inevitably cost you more money.