Renovation Companies Near You
- Find, compare and hire 5 star renovators.
- Get the best home renovation quotes available.
- Affordable, trusted, experienced renovators.
- Renovators have over 10 years experience.
- Read renovator reviews before you hire them.
- Bathroom renovations | Kitchen renovations | Bedroom renovations | General renovations
Get Free Quotes From Renovators Near You
Renovators near you
Get 3 free quotes from vetted professionals rated an average of 4.8★
Which suburb are you based in?
Are you a service provider? Click here
The Kandua Pledge
Look out for the badge at the top of each renovator's profile.
Renovators on Kandua are all qualified. Ensuring the highest standard of work, we double check references of previous work.
Each service provider is reviewed by people in your community. Our renovators hold 4.5 stars on average.
Renovator, Blinds Specialist, Bathroom Specialist +7 more
Recent projects: Blinds Specialist, Bathroom Specialist, Waterproofer, Wallpaper Installer, Paver, Bricklayer, Painter, Ceilings & Partitions Specialist, Builder
Evans is the man he did his work nicely and he is always committed to do his work. Always being honest he was working alone at my place but nothing got missing. I will refer him to others.
— Eric in Bedfordview, Germiston
Renovator, Quantity Surveyor, Gutter Specialist +14 more
Recent projects: Quantity Surveyor, Gutter Specialist, Fencing Specialist, Bricklayer, Blinds Specialist, Bathroom Specialist, Ceilings & Partitions Specialist, Builder, Handyman, Painter, Flooring Specialist, Plumber, Tiler, Wallpaper Installer, Laminate Flooring Specialist, Other
Gift helped us to built a car port and the workmanship is very good, we really liked the his work he also installed wall paper .
— Venkata in Halfway Gardens, Midrand
Renovator, Wallpaper Installer, Paver +7 more
Recent projects: Wallpaper Installer, Paver, Bricklayer, Garden Services, Painter, Garden Waste Removal, Rubble Removal, Tree Feller, Other
I have used him 4 times. He is very reliable, honest and well manned. He does a wonderful job at a reasonable price. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for his services.
— Mr. Rodger Else in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Renovator, Bathroom Specialist, Builder +18 more
Recent projects: Bathroom Specialist, Builder, Plumber, Pool and Pond Maintenance, Garage and Gate Motor Specialist, Paver, Welder, Painter, Ceilings & Partitions Specialist, Bricklayer, Laminate Flooring Specialist, Pool Specialist, Specialist Cleaner, Deck Specialist, Tiler, Upholsterer, Tree Feller, Gutter Specialist, Wallpaper Installer, Architect
He organized his team well and made sure job was discharged with utmost quality. Guys were on site early and worked fast, rubble was removed and the place left neat.
— Bernard in Montana, Pretoria
Renovator, Bricklayer, Cabinet Maker +7 more
Recent projects: Bricklayer, Cabinet Maker, Waterproofer, Flooring Specialist, Builder, Ceilings & Partitions Specialist, Tiler, Paver, Painter
He built an eight-roomed house for me. He came with a team that held him and he was done in a week. I was really impressed with the work that he did for me. He was very tidy, he cleaned u after his work, and I do not have any complaints. He did exactly what I required him to do and his workmanship was great. The rice that he charged me was reasonable. I can recommend him without hesitation.
— Eric in Germiston, Germiston
Renovator, Gutter Specialist, Carpenter +7 more
Recent projects: Gutter Specialist, Carpenter, Painter, Ceilings & Partitions Specialist, Builder, Handyman, Roofer, Waterproofer, Bathroom Specialist
Professionally did the job, exceeded my expectations. The job was not big, they only had to replace tiles, some vanities move the toilet and I asked him to shift a light which he did free of charge. He is a detail-oriented person, very smart and his service rates are market-related. I can recommend him to other people no doubt.
— Nivafhni in Phoenix, Durban
Renovator, Handyman, Gutter Specialist +7 more
Recent projects: Handyman, Gutter Specialist, Fencing Specialist, Bricklayer, Blinds Specialist, Bathroom Specialist, Waterproofer, Painter, Builder
Bruce is very neat and tidy. He is reliable and prompt. I am happy with his services. He delivers on time. He is good at what he does. I recommend him.
— John in Lanseria Airport, City of Johannesburg NU
Renovator, Builder, Bathroom Specialist +7 more
Recent projects: Builder, Bathroom Specialist, Waterproofer, Wallpaper Installer, Paver, Bricklayer, Flooring Specialist, Tiler, Painter
Shepherd has years of experience & runs a successful painting business with repeat clients.
— Bronwen Barnes in Dainfern Golf Estate, Dainfern
Renovator, Blinds Specialist, Bathroom Specialist +7 more
Recent projects: Blinds Specialist, Bathroom Specialist, Kitchen Specialist, Deck Specialist, Door Specialist, Cabinet Maker, Thatcher, Carpenter, Handyman
He was efficient and fast, after completing the project he made sure that my place is left in a neat condition and everything is placed properly. His pricing was reasonable and I could afford.
— Shoni in Thatchfield, Centurion
Renovator, Gutter Specialist, Fencing Specialist +7 more
Recent projects: Gutter Specialist, Fencing Specialist, Builder, Bricklayer, Blinds Specialist, Bathroom Specialist, Handyman, Carpenter, Plumber
Gift is good at what he does. I am highly satisfied with his work.
— Caroline in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
5 Top Renovation Tips
- Get permissions - before you even think of laying a brick make sure you have the necessary approvals and permissions from your local city council to do any type of renovations. The last thing you want to do is get halfway through the project only to be told you have to stop or tear it down.
- Do your research - search the web for ideas and inspiration for your renovations so that the renovation Pro will have a good idea of what you want.
- Set a realistic budget - chat to your renovation expert before you hire then and work out what your initial budget it. Run through the entire project with your renovator to make sure that the budget you have set is a realistic one and that you can achieve the result you want within the budget you have.
- Expect the unexpected - without fail, there will be unexpected problems that arise or expenses that you need to pay for so make sure you have set aside at least 10% of your budget so you can afford all of the unexpected expenses that you’ll encounter along the way.
- Stick to your schedule - when you’re working out your budget with a renovator make sure you also discuss the work schedule. Renovations are known for taking longer than expected so before you start, set up a schedule and make sure your renovator communicates regularly with you so you’re aware of the renovation progress at all times. Projects than run over schedule will inevitably cost you more money.