Renovation Companies Near You
- Find, compare and hire 5 star renovators.
- Get the best home renovation quotes available.
- Affordable, trusted, experienced renovators.
- Renovators have over 10 years experience.
- Read renovator reviews before you hire them.
- Bathroom renovations | Kitchen renovations | Bedroom renovations | General renovations
Get Free Quotes From Renovators Near You
Renovators near you
Get 3 free quotes from vetted professionals rated an average of 4.8★
Which suburb are you based in?
Are you a service provider? Click here
The Kandua Pledge
Look out for the badge at the top of each renovator's profile.
Renovators on Kandua are all qualified. Ensuring the highest standard of work, we double check references of previous work.
Each service provider is reviewed by people in your community. Our renovators hold 4.5 stars on average.
Renovator, Painter, Ceilings & Partitions Specialist + 1 more
Recent projects: Painter, Ceilings & Partitions Specialist, Builder
He renovated my house way more than I was expecting and was very affordable, was nice doing business with him
— Felix Don in Atlasville, Boksburg
Renovator, Rubble Removal, Laminate Flooring Specialist + 11 more
Recent projects: Rubble Removal, Laminate Flooring Specialist, Bathroom Specialist, Waterproofer, Plumber, Builder, Tiler, Carpenter, Roofer, Door Specialist, Gutter Specialist, Electrician, Ceilings & Partitions Specialist
We were very pleased with his and his team's neat and efficient workmanship. They were polite, worked hard and always tidied up when they finished for the day.
— E. Hill in Plumstead, Cape Town
Renovator, Painter, Landscaper + 1 more
Recent projects: Painter, Landscaper, Garden Services
He is professional, reliable and the quality of his work is much much better
— Jenny in Bassonia, Johannesburg
Renovator, Builder, Plumber + 17 more
Recent projects: Builder, Plumber, Pool and Pond Maintenance, Garage and Gate Motor Specialist, Paver, Welder, Painter, Ceilings & Partitions Specialist, Bricklayer, Laminate Flooring Specialist, Pool Specialist, Specialist Cleaner, Deck Specialist, Tiler, Upholsterer, Tree Feller, Gutter Specialist, Wallpaper Installer, Architect
He did my tilling of my work place .very professional work.
— Paul in Arcadia, Pretoria
Renovator, Painter, Plumber + 1 more
Recent projects: Painter, Plumber, Roofer
He needs no management, is negotiable and honest. He perfectly understands your need, and finds solutions quickly. He takes the hassle out of maintenance
— Debbie in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Renovator, Tiler, Paver + 1 more
Recent projects: Tiler, Paver, Bathroom Specialist
Motheo is an excellent worker, he knows what to do and is very punctual. I recommend him because you will never go wrong with working with him.
— Mr Dean Du Preez in Bedfordview, Germiston
Renovator, Electrician, Plumber + 4 more
Recent projects: Electrician, Plumber, Paver, Tiler, Painter, Solar Specialist
He has done a job for me before. I trust him and his decisions completely. No management necessary.
— Carol van der Heever in Gordons Bay, Cape Town
Renovator, Builder, Plumber + 1 more
Recent projects: Builder, Plumber, Glass & Aluminium Specialist
He was on point and gave me advise on how to have lower cost and even showed me where to get materials
— Godwin in Bellevue, Johannesburg
Renovator, Tiler, Painter
Recent projects: Tiler, Painter
Shepherd has years of experience & runs a successful painting business with repeat clients.
— Bronwen Barnes in Dainfern Golf Estate, Dainfern
Renovator, Carpenter, Handyman
Recent projects: Carpenter, Handyman
I had him so many times to help with small projects and trusted him with big projects. He skilled and confident at what he is doing, I highly recommend his services because I trusted him from the start and I was not disappointed.
— Felix in Fourways, Sandton
5 Top Renovation Tips
- Get permissions - before you even think of laying a brick make sure you have the necessary approvals and permissions from your local city council to do any type of renovations. The last thing you want to do is get halfway through the project only to be told you have to stop or tear it down.
- Do your research - search the web for ideas and inspiration for your renovations so that the renovation Pro will have a good idea of what you want.
- Set a realistic budget - chat to your renovation expert before you hire then and work out what your initial budget it. Run through the entire project with your renovator to make sure that the budget you have set is a realistic one and that you can achieve the result you want within the budget you have.
- Expect the unexpected - without fail, there will be unexpected problems that arise or expenses that you need to pay for so make sure you have set aside at least 10% of your budget so you can afford all of the unexpected expenses that you’ll encounter along the way.
- Stick to your schedule - when you’re working out your budget with a renovator make sure you also discuss the work schedule. Renovations are known for taking longer than expected so before you start, set up a schedule and make sure your renovator communicates regularly with you so you’re aware of the renovation progress at all times. Projects than run over schedule will inevitably cost you more money.