Find Affordable Handymen Near You
- Get the best handymen quotes available.
- Quotes from handymen near you.
- Get quotes in 60 seconds.
- Kandua handymen have been background checked.
- Handymen have over 10 years experience.
- Read reviews of handymen before you hire them.
Get Handymen Quotes
Handymen in Northcliff
Get 3 free quotes from vetted professionals
What kind of work do you need your handyman to perform?
Are you a service provider? Click here
The Kandua Pledge
Look out for the badge at the top of each handyman's profile.
Handymen on Kandua are all qualified. Ensuring the highest standard of work, we double check references of previous work.
Each service provider is reviewed by people in your community. Our handymen hold 4.5 stars on average.
Handyman, Electrician, Plumber + 1 more
Recent projects: rubble removing
He didnt need to be managed at all, was always friendly and on time. I dont have any complaints about him.
— mandisa ndlovu in Randburg, Johannesburg
Handyman, Carpenter, Door Specialist + 1 more
Usually 8.4km from Northcliff
His work is of high standard and he is trustworthy.
— Charmaine in Randburg, Johannesburg
Handyman, Flooring Specialist, Carpet Cleaner + 1 more
Lammy is very professional on time and his communication skills are good. He is very neat and tidy and he knows his stuff
— Mosomane in Randpark Ridge, Randburg
Handyman, Renovator, Carpenter + 1 more
Usually 11.6km from Northcliff
I was impressed with the work that she did. She is new in the business and she has potential, works with an amazing and manageable team. We will definitely call her again if we have some work that needs to be done.
— Brighton in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Andrew Van Zyl
Handyman, Door Specialist, Renovator + 1 more
Usually 2.7km from Northcliff
Andrew was very professional and did a brilliant job. Cleaned up afterwards and came out so nice.
— Ronald in Strubensvallei, Roodepoort
Usually 1.9km from Northcliff
Maxwell and his team a very good at what they do and they quick and efficient. I would recommend them because they did a great job at my club and I'm very satisfied with the hard and fantastic work they have done. Will be working with them soon.
— Ntombi in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Usually 7.8km from Northcliff
Ive used Beny's services for some time now. He has done my painting, flooring, plastering and all sorts of things. He is a professional. In fact, he is just excellent at what he does. Not a lot of people are reliable in this business, but he sure is!
— Jennifer in Randburg, Johannesburg
Handyman, Flooring Specialist, Ceilings & Partitions Specialist + 1 more
Usually 7.6km from Northcliff
he has a very good team does quality work can recommend him anywher wethout fear
— walter moyo in Northcliff, Randburg
Handyman, Plumber, Tiler
Usually 3.7km from Northcliff
He was very helpful with my situation (house was hit by lightning). Helped us immediately with gate motor to be safe during the night. Came back several times to fix all the other problems. Trustworthy. Will definitely recommend Ishmail and his team.
— Alet in Quellerina, Randburg
Handyman, Garage and Gate Motor Specialist, Electrician + 1 more
Usually 3.8km from Northcliff
As a single mum of two i struggled fixing minor things around the house. Grant was so effective, trustworthy and so affordable making it an easy option to choose him
— Marilyn in Little Falls, Roodepoort
Narrow your search
By service: awnings
What are the reasons you should hire a Handyman?
- It’s safer! Doing DIY can be a dangerous task when you don’t have the relevant experience and tools to complete the task.
- Working with an experienced Handyman can save you time, and money. Get the job done right the first time.
- If you’re looking to hang artwork, complete paint touch ups, change lighting fixtures, install new faucets, clean gutters, assemble furniture, and complete other tasks around the house.
- If you’re looking for a professional that can operate basic machinery around the house or office - like drills, circular saws or soldering irons.
- If you’re looking for assistance on a DIY project from a professional.