Find, compare and hire UPS installation pros.
- Affordable UPS professionals.
- Uninterrupted Power Supplies.
- UPS installations | UPS maintenance.
- Get free UPS installation quotes.
- Trusted and experienced UPS installation pros.
Let's get you a few quotes from
Ups Pros in Northcliff
Ups Pros in Northcliff
Get 3 free quotes from vetted professionals
What electronics do you need to power? (Select all that apply)
(You can skip this question)
Are you a service provider? Click here
The Kandua Pledge
Look out for the badge at the top of each ups pro's profile.
Ups Pros on Kandua are all qualified. Ensuring the highest standard of work, we double check references of previous work.
Each service provider is reviewed by people in your community. Our ups pros hold 4.5 stars on average.
Usually 11.4km from Northcliff
Recent projects: retiling
Utembe is very committed to his work and is very good at it. He is very patient and gentle. He has never disappointed me
— Michael in Randburg, Johannesburg
Electrician, Handyman, Painter + 1 more
I'm a manager of a property. I need trades people I can trust. I need to phone them, get them to understand the problem then complete it with little fuss. Bruce did all this. I heard from the tenants that he did great work. And most of all he was affordable and the job got done with as little stress on my shoulders. I rate Bruce.
— Nigel Laver in Northcliff, Randburg
Electrician, Plumber, Garage and Gate Motor Specialist + 1 more
Usually 1.6km from Northcliff
Now i know how to install the garage door because of him. He made me realise my mistakes. Thanks to him
— Zana in Greymont, Randburg
Electrician, Garage and Gate Motor Specialist, Gas Specialist
Usually 5.0km from Northcliff
Mike is vary reliable and he doesn't need supervision he knows what he does.
— Grant Botham in Auckland Park, Johannesburg
Electrician, Solar Specialist
Usually 7.4km from Northcliff
Lucky understood what I wanted without me having to explain things over and over again. He treats his workers with respect and care. He is a pleasure to have in the house. He has a humble and teachable spirit. And he is very trustworthy. When he says he is going to do something, he does it.
— Sonika Wolmarans in Franklin Roosevelt Park, Randburg
Electrician, Handyman, Appliance Repairer
Usually 6.9km from Northcliff
He was on the go, did what needed to be done without delay
— Mrs B Da Costa in Florida, Roodepoort
Electrician, CCTV Specialist, Solar Specialist + 1 more
Usually 11.6km from Northcliff
He does his work very quickly and I don't use anybody else because I know that he does his work very well and he's very professional.
— Steve in Florida, Roodepoort
Electrician, Appliance Repairer, Painter + 1 more
Usually 2.9km from Northcliff
He is a good worker. He did a number of electrical work at my house. He replaced LED spotlights in the garden, in the roof and greenlights switch in the garden. He is very good at what he does. His work is of good quality, and I do not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
— Bradley in Bryanston, Sandton
Electrician, DSTV Specialist, Garage and Gate Motor Specialist + 1 more
Usually 7.3km from Northcliff
He is very patient,he even educated me well about the importance of the earthleakage he was installing.
— Shamiso in Florida Glen, Roodepoort
Electrician, Fridge and Aircon Repairer
Usually 4.1km from Northcliff
He was exceptionally thorough and professional. I would highly recommend him.
— Tim in Olivedale, Randburg
Benefits of installing a UPS
- Additional power source - Installing a UPS will allow you to still run a few essentials during load-shedding or power cuts so you can continue to work.
- Prevent data loss - During sudden power outages and load-shedding, having a UPS will ensure your computer equipment stays running so you don't lose any data you haven't yet saved.
- Protects voltage sensitive devices - A UPS can provide a stable output by controlling the power fluctuations which prevents device degradation.
- Surge protection - A UPS can stop the direct power supply and provide stable power from its own stock. This prevents possible device damage caused by power supply interruptions.