Professional, Affordable Flooring Companies
- Flooring installation quotes.
- Flooring repair quotes.
- Flooring professionals have been background checked.
- Flooring experts have over 10 years experience.
- Read reviews of flooring pros before you hire them.
- Find, compare and hire expert flooring pros near you.
Get Flooring Repair and Installation Quotes
Flooring Pros in Parkhurst
Get 3 free quotes from vetted professionals
What kind of flooring is required?
Are you a service provider? Click here
The Kandua Pledge
Look out for the badge at the top of each flooring pro's profile.
Flooring Pros on Kandua are all qualified. Ensuring the highest standard of work, we double check references of previous work.
Each service provider is reviewed by people in your community. Our flooring pros hold 4.5 stars on average.
Flooring Specialist, Blinds Specialist, Laminate Flooring Specialist + 1 more
Usually 10.9km from Parkhurst
He didn’t need to be managed, he was involved in the total installation process. He was there with his team from start to finish and the work he did was absolutely amazing!!
— Puso Makume in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Usually 2.1km from Parkhurst
He was very professional and the workmanship was superb. I was completely happy with the quality of the service and his pricing. I can gladly say the guy is outstanding.
— Cindy in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Flooring Specialist, Renovator, Tiler + 1 more
Usually 2.1km from Parkhurst
We revamped our offices, so Rajin did the painting, drywalling, fitted the downlights, ceiling, and installed the kitchen cupboards. He responds promptly, and he is quick. He is professional and has extensive knowledge of his job. He is a straight forward man who is honest about his knowledge of work. He is skilled and can be trusted to start and finish a project within the agreed time. He communicates well, advises on different types of material outlining the pros and cons. His quality of work is outstanding, and he pays attention to detail. I can recommend his services.
— Aundre in Sandton, Johannesburg
Flooring Specialist, Laminate Flooring Specialist, Painter + 1 more
Usually 2.4km from Parkhurst
It was 55 square meters of work done. They were very dedicated and did an outstanding job. I was pleased with the work they did for me and I wouldn't mind using them again. They very professional and quick. They have full recommendations from me.
— Jonathan in Robindale, Randburg
Flooring Specialist, Laminate Flooring Specialist, Carpet Cleaner
Usually 9.8km from Parkhurst
I have engaged her several times t do some work fr me, particularly flooring but she has done a lot more other things for me. I have trusted her for a long time and she has always been my go-to person for different handiwork at my different properties all around Gauteng. She is very reliable and affordable. She is committed to her work and I have never had any issues with her. I will continue to use her services and recommend her o others as well.
— Mrs L T Sibanda in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Flooring Specialist, Laminate Flooring Specialist
Usually 3.9km from Parkhurst
I have no complaints on the work that they did for me. Patrick installed wood laminated floors in my house, and the job was perfectly done. They did what I wanted them to do, finished on the timelines we agreed, and I was satisfied. The material I needed was costly but his charges were reasonable. They work professionally and I can recommend him.
— Rose in Randburg, Johannesburg
Botle Daniel Ranto
Usually 4.8km from Parkhurst
He is an excellent service provider and i always sub contract some of my flooring work to him. He is very skilled and his work is always perfect. I like that he is very reliable and honest too. Sometimes i leave him in charge of my projects and he always perform excellently without any supervision. He is very efficient and he sticks to his deadlines too.
— Nduna Brian in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Flooring Specialist, Laminate Flooring Specialist, Welder
Usually 3.0km from Parkhurst
Thabani and his team did vinyl flooring at a clinic project where I was in charge. They did a good job, and the Government project manager was satisfied with their work. He was referred to me by my colleague, and the work Thabani did was good. The team that worked with him was professional. and they were also punctual. Thabani is trustworthy, and I did not miss anything. I did not experience any complaints about him or his team members throughout the work. I can recommend him to others.
— Micheal in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
Usually 5.2km from Parkhurst
He is very punctual, when he can't make is he'd say and he is good at his work. I would recommend him.
— Kayl in Johannesburg, Johannesburg
He is highly professional and he delivered great quality work. Joe was perfect and i am very happy.
— Julian in Fourways, Sandton
What types of flooring can you choose from?
- Wood: Wooden flooring is easy to maintain and can be sanded down every few years for a brand new finish. It is also easier to match furniture and accessories as it’s generally a neutral colour. The downside to wood flooring is that it’s susceptible to moisture and even a bit of water can damage it. Wooden floors also tend to scratch easily.
- Laminate: Laminate flooring is much cheaper than the real thing and is much more durable. It is also usually much cheaper to install laminate flooring. However, because it cannot be sanded down or repaired, you’ll have to replace the flooring if it is damaged.
- Linoleum: This might be the cheapest option as Lino flooring is sold in tiles. This kind of flooring is quicker to install which means you’ll save money on hiring a floor installation pro as there will likely be less labour involved.
- Tiles: Tile flooring is more complex as there are so many varieties. Tile flooring is very versatile and there are a style and price for everyone. Keep in mind though that installing tile floors can be difficult and you will need an expert floor installation professional so make sure you get multiple tile flooring and installation quotes.