Professional, Affordable Tilers Near You
- Get the best possible tiling quotes available.
- Tile Installations | Tile Repairs.
- Kandua tilers have been background checked.
- Tiling contractors have over 10 years experience.
- Read reviews of tilers before you hire them.
Get Quotes From Tilers Near You In Minutes
Tilers in Johannesburg
Get 3 free quotes from vetted professionals rated an average of 4.8★
Which suburb are you based in?
Are you a service provider? Click here
The Kandua Pledge
Look out for the badge at the top of each tiler's profile.
Tilers on Kandua are all qualified. Ensuring the highest standard of work, we double check references of previous work.
Each service provider is reviewed by people in your community. Our tilers hold 4.5 stars on average.
Recent projects: electrical, painting, house painting
He did a great job. I would definitely call him again to work for me. I was happy with the quality of his work. He was very reliable and quick to finish his job. He's a great guy!
Tiler, Flooring Specialist
The man honestly did a great job tiling my bathroom. I was happy with what he did and I wouldn't mind recommending him to others.
Tiler, Pool and Pond Maintenance, Bathroom Specialist + 1 more
Bern installed floor and wall tiles at my house, and his quality of work is excellent. He also installed aluminium windows and doors at my house. He is good at what he does and can be trusted to start and finish a project within the agreed time. He is thorough when given a task and has a great team that performs well without supervision. He was quick, efficient, and delivered on time. He is en excellent service provider, and I do not hesitate to use him in the future.
Tiler, Electrician, Painter + 3 more
He is an excellent worker, very punctual, he delivers to his promises. He is always reliable nad honest. He worked for me for 8 years and i was always satisfied with his work. I recommend him very highly and the quality of his work is great. he does tiling and paving work very well and he is very intelligent.
Tiler, Handyman, Builder + 1 more
Recent projects: carpentry, painting
He has done work for me before which was my bathroom renovations. I've once had a painting company and i employed him and did alot of great work together. He is definitely someone i'd recommend. He doesn't come very cheap, however, the value is really worth the money.
Tiler, Laminate Flooring Specialist, Painter
The quality of his work is excellent, he is very professional, skilled and very polite. I love his work ethic and the pride he puts in his work. His prices are reasonable and his work ethic is incredible.
Tiler, Painter, Rope Access Specialist
Edmore is an honest, reliable, and excellent tiler. He has done ceramic wall and floor tiling, and mosaic tiling on different properties. His excellent work had led him to get more contracts, and it is of good quality. There are no comebacks on his work, it is neat, and I can recommend him.
Lazarus Thobekani Dlamini
Tiler, Handyman, Other + 1 more
l have used Lazarus's services few times, and he did a good job l was satisfied with his work. He is a professional tiler who knows his job well. Lazarus is a trustworthy person because his response to everything was just great l had no complaints. He was punctual, and the quality of his work was excellent l recommend his services to others.
Tiler, Ceilings & Partitions Specialist
Alfred did the installation of the ceiling at my creche in Limpopo. He also installed the floor tiles and did the plastering. He started on time and finished on time. I can recommend his service.
Tiler, Granite Specialist, Bathroom Specialist + 1 more
He has just finished tiling our bathroom and we couldn't be happier. He updated me on every step and gave me advice for when the rest of the bathroom gets fitted. Very tidy and punctual. I will definitely use his services again in the future
Narrow your search
The Pros Of Tiling Your Home Or Office
- than carpeted floors for example.
- Low maintenance - Most tiled floors are stain-resistant and much easier to clean than other flooring options. They also don’t require cleaning products that contain harsh chemicals.
- Goof for the environment - Tiles that are made from natural clay and other raw materials like ceramic tiles for instance don’t use as many resources like trees or plants in its construction.
- Diversity - Tiles come in a wide range of materials, styles and colours so you’ll be able to find exactly what you’re looking for.
The Cons Of Having Tiling In Your Home Or Office
- Safety - Tiles, especially if they are wet can be very slippery making it likely that people may fall and injure themselves.
- Grout issues - While tiles themselves are very low maintenance and easy to clean, the grouting in between the tiles needs a little more attention when it comes it cleaning and installing tiles.
- Tile temperatures - Depending on the tile and the layout of your space, tiles can adjust to the temperature outside - during the colder months, the tiles can make your home, not to mention your feet very cold.