Find Waterproofing Pros in Fourways
The Kandua Pledge
All waterproofing pros are background checked. We do extensive screening for fingerprints, criminal records, certifications, and ID's.
Waterproofing Pros on Kandua are all qualified. Ensuring the highest standard of work, we double check references of previous work.
Each service provider is reviewed by people in your community. Our waterproofing pros hold 4.5 stars on average.
Waterproofer, Builder, Renovator
Usually 13.7km from Fourways
- Liked your willingness to engage and discuss our concerns and offer solutions. - When there were requests to tidy up even more, you and your workmen were willing to do so - I will certainly work with you again
— Ronny in Chartwell, Bryanston
Waterproofer, Construction, Roofer + 1 more
Highly recommend Vaalprofessional for living up to their values. All work done was as promised and within the specified time provided
— Marlini in Sandton
Usually 10.3km from Fourways
Recent projects: waterproofing, roof waterproofing
We had a big problem years back with our roof, we got Trevor in and he did a massive job on the roof. He got it fixed and waterproofed well. We have a flat roof so he gave us a guarantee on his work and he is actually coming this week to do maintenance. We prefer Trevor over many others and he has also done some work for other people in our complex. He is fun, communicates well and has great prices, I'd definitely recommend him.
— Lorraine in Randpark, Johannesburg
Waterproofer, Renovator, Builder
He's really good at what he does and I've used him so many time and I can highly recommend him. He has worked for more than 3 years and I haven't had any complains regarding his work.
— Brad hawkins in Cresta, Johannesburg
Waterproofer, Painter, Builder + 1 more
Recent projects: waterproofing, painting
I've worked with him for sometime when i was still in Johannesburg. He's really good at what he does. He's quite a handyman because i never really understand what he does because he's good at most of them.
— Reuben in Northcliff, Johannesburg
Waterproofer, Handyman, Renovator + 1 more
Usually 12.1km from Fourways
Recent projects: waterproofing, roof repairing, roof waterproofing
What a wonderful guy!! He knows his job very well, he explains what has to be done before commencing work. I just don't have the right words to describe the services of Professor. I have recommended him to one of my colleague and she is also happy with the service she got from Professor. As l speak l am with someone who is in need of his services. Professor is a go to guy, l recommend him to anyone looking for a water-proofer.
— Godin in Fourways, Johannesburg
Usually 14.7km from Fourways
Recent projects: waterproofing
Duncan and his team are perfectionist. Duncan's ability to size the work, cost estimate and meet hisntimelines are exceptional. His team works very clean and are a trust worthy bunch.
— Vickey Ganesh in Buccleuch, Bramley
Waterproofer, Construction, Painter
He managed him self, was happy about it because the job was of my shoulder and it was done pefect and accordingly.
— Farai in Rosebank, Johannesburg
James du Toit
Waterproofer, Renovator, Builder
He didn't need any management, he is will in control in all projects and have educated staff.
— Amanda in Boksburg
Usually 13.1km from Fourways
He is very professional and he kept me on the post. He did what he said he will do and finished within the required time. I was satisfied with his work and wouldn't mind using him again.
— Stewart in Honey Dew, Johannesburg
Kandua has been featured in
Proud Partner of Leroy Merlin
The world's third largest home improvement store has landed in SA. Join the community.
Signs you should hire a waterproofing expert
- here is a mould or damp smell around the house it could indicate that their is a leak somewhere in the walls which will need a professional waterproofing service to locate and repair.
- You see damp patches forming on walls, or on tiles indicating a leak. A waterproofing specialist will be able to locate the source and repair the problem.
- You start to see cracks in walls and foundations. This could mean that there is a leak and it’s only a matter of time before water starts to seep through.
- You notice bulging walls. They are a sure sign that you should contact a waterproofing professional immediately. This could indicate a severe leak and could be a result of or cause structural damage.